May 8, 2011
Englert Theatre -
Iowa City, IA
Is This Thing Working?
[45 Miles story]
Just Like Old Times
Ballad of the Kingsmen > It's Your Thing [Isley Brothers]
Rose City Blues
[Rose City tunnel story]
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Stuck on the Corner
Stoney [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Play a Train Song
Runaround Sue [Dion]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
David Zollo (keys) joins Todd on stage for Enjoy Yourself and stays throughout the encore.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kick ass car chase that somebody filmed."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. There were some teenagers smoking grass in our dressing room when we got here. It's alright though. Elvis and I chased them off. Still smells funny down there though."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "Marilyn Manson now, he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some song."
- "...new book with all those pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "I know I'm dirty and I know Elvis has smoked a lot of dope tonight. It ain't like he went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I get wild. I'm a little bit drunk."