June 4, 2011
Creative Arts Center -
East Nashville Skyline
America's Favorite Pastime
[45 Miles story]
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Play a Train Song
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Corpus Christi Bay [Robert Earl Keen]
Good News Blues
[Song #10 intro]
Money, Compliments, Publicity
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Alright Guy > [Everything's alright]
Far Away Eyes [Rolling Stones]
Shama Lama Ding Dong [Mark Davis]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "Now he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."
- "...new book with all those pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."