August 19, 2011
The Ark -
Ann Arbor, MI
Play a Train Song
[45 Miles story]
The Devil You Know
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Rose City Blues
[Rose City tunnel story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Looking for a Job
[Eddy and Billy Joe Shaver story]
Ragged Old Truck [Billy Joe Shaver]
Don't It Make You Wanna Dance [Rusty Wier]
Runaround Sue [Dion]
America's Favorite Pastime
Age Like Wine
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Something To Do Street
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE. Does not include the last song
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "Now Marilyn Manson gets a lot of chicks. He does. Still."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with all them pictures of my brother Elvis naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor that time."
- "I know I get wild. I'm a little drunk."
- "Been sitting in here by the TV since all that Charlie Sheen shit came on."