September 9, 2011
Greenfield Lake Amphitheater -
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Stuck on the Corner
Looking for a Job
Play a Train Song
Folsom Prison Blues [Johnny Cash]
[Bill Elliott story]
Stoney [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Runaround Sue [Dion]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 1 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "Now Marilyn Manson still gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "I know I'm dirty and probably wearing the same thing I wore last time and I've smoked a pile of dope in my time. It ain't like I went on Saturday Night Live and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I'm wild. I'm a little bit drunk."
- "Ain't been out since all that Charlie Sheen stuff came on."