October 8, 2011
KCD Theater -
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Beer Run > Age Like Wine
[Cousin Dickey story]
Betty Was Black, Willie Was White
Sh-Boom [The Chords]
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Play a Train Song
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Rose City Blues
[Rose City tunnel story]
Stuck on the Corner
You Can't Always Get What You Want [Rolling Stones]
What Made Milwaukee Famous [Glenn Sutton]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Todd on piano for Greencastle Blues, Sh-Boom, and the encore.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Doublewide Blues:
- "Now still, he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they are chicks and he still gets them."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of some rock 'n' roll song."
On Alright Guy:
- "I don't get out much. I guess it's been since that Charlie Sheen shit came on."
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."