November 4, 2011
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Just Like Old Times
[45 Miles story]
Play a Train Song
Stuck on the Corner
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
[Sheryl Crow story]
East Nashville Skyline
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
Runaround Sue [Dion]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Source: CA-14 cards>CA-9100>Sony PCM D50 (24/48) /
Transfer: PCM D50>PC>Audacity (normalize,16/44.1)>CD Wave(tracking)>Flac level 8
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "Now Marilyn Manson gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase or something."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. There were some teenagers smoking grass in our dressing room just tonight when we got here. It's cool though. We ran them off. Still smells weird down there though."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
- "I don't get out much since that Charlie Sheen shit came on."