December 8, 2011
The Social -
Just Like Old Times
[45 Miles story]
The Devil You Know
Ballad of the Kingsmen
West Nashville Grand Ballroom Gown [Jimmy Buffett]
Beer Run > Age Like Wine
Runaround Sue [Dion]
Play a Train Song
Stuck on the Corner
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Stoney [Jerry Jeff Walker]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Doublewide Blues:
- "Now Marilyn Manson, he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of me fucking up the words to one of my songs or somebody's rap song."
- "Ain't been out since any of that Charlie Sheen shit came on."
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. There were some teenagers smoking dope in the dressing room when we got here. It's okay though. We ran them off. Still smells kinda fucked up down there."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."