January 14, 2012
Hoogland Center for the Arts -
Stuck on the Corner
Ballad of the Devil’s Backbone Tavern
Play a Train Song
Looking for a Job
[45 Miles story]
Alcohol and Pills
The Devil You Know
Iron Mike’s Main Man’s Last Request
Runaround Sue [Dion]
Don’t Be Cruel [Elvis Presley]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 1 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
This show was opened by Ashleigh Flynn. Vocals on Don't Be Cruel performed by Todd's tour manager, "Elvis" Hixx.
On Doublewide Blues:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase that somebody catches on film."
- "People still dig drugs. Make no mistake about that. Shit. When we got here there was some teenage kids back by the dressing room smoking marijuana. It's alright. Me and Elvis ran them off. Still kinda smells like it down there though."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "Ain't been out of the door since that Charlie Sheen shit came on."
- "...new book with pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."