February 3, 2012
Orpheum Theater -
Just Like Old Times
[45 Miles story]
Ballad of the Kingsmen > It's Your Thing [Isley Brothers]
[Songs about kids]
Precious Little Miracles
Beer Run > Age Like Wine
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Play a Train Song
Folsom Prison Blues [Johnny Cash]
[Drive thru story]
Stuck on the Corner
Stoney [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Runaround Sue [Dion]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "Now Marilyn Manson, he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with all those pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I get wild. I'm a little drunk."
- "I don't get out much, not even at all actually since that Charlie Sheen shit came on. I just stay inside."