February 9, 2012
Ram's Head -
Alcohol and Pills
All That Matters
Looking for a Job
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
[A new hobby]
[Just in Case story]
Just in Case
Rose City Blues
[Rose City tunnel story]
Corpus Christi Bay [Robert Earl Keen]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Play a Train Song
Far Away Eyes [Rolling Stones]
America's Favorite Pastime
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You [Elvis Presley]
Lean On Me [Bill Withers]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Vocals on I Want You, I Need You, I Love You performed by Todd's tour manager, "Elvis" Hixx.
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we prefer our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase that somebody catches on film."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. Every time we get into this dressing room it smells like marijuana."
- "Gay people getting married. Still? Really? Jesus."
- "...new book with my tour manager Elvis naked in it..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."