February 11, 2012
Clayton Center -
Ballad of the Kingsmen
[45 Miles story]
Just Like Old Times
Play a Train Song
[Drive thru story]
Stuck on the Corner
[Songs about kids]
Precious Little Miracles
[Bill Elliott story]
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Beer Run > Age Like Wine
Corpus Christi Bay [Robert Earl Keen]
Stoney [Jerry Jeff Walker]
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You [Elvis Presley]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Vocals on I Want You, I Need You, I Love You performed by Todd's tour manager, "Elvis" Hixx.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
On Alright Guy:
- "Now, Marilyn Manson, that guy still gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rock 'n' roll song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager Elvis naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I get wild. I'm starting to get a little drunk."
- "I haven't left the trailer since that Charlie Sheen shit came on."