March 24, 2012
Great American Music Hall -
San Francisco, CA
[Digger Dave Story Part 2]
Digger Dave's Crazy Woman Blues
Ballad of Cape Henry
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
The Very Last Time
[Santa Fe Story]
Pissin' in the Wind [Jerry Jeff Walker]
Stuck on the Corner
Alright Guy >
[Everything Is Alright Story]
Too Soon To Tell
Ballad of the Kingsmen > It's Your Thing [Isley Brothers]
[Taking 3rd Place Story]
Louie Louie [The Kingsmen]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Burnouts show with Eric McConnell and Paul Griffith.
On Alright Guy:
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "Don't get out much since that Charlie Sheen shit come on."
- "Now Marilyn Manson, he gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of the words to some rap or rock 'n' roll song."