March 31, 2012
The Coach House -
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Too Soon To Tell
In Between Jobs
The Very Last Time
[Songs about kids]
Precious Little Miracles
Ballad of the Kingsmen > You Sexy Thing [Hot Chocolate]
Corpus Christi Bay [Robert Earl Keen]
[Tillamook County vacation song intro]
Tillamook County Jail
In The Beginning
Age Like Wine
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
Alcohol and Pills
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Runaround Sue [Dion]
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You [Elvis Presley]
[Digger Dave Story Part 2]
Digger Dave's Crazy Woman Blues
Looking for a Job
The Last Laugh
School Day [Chuck Berry]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Burnouts show featuring Eric McConnell, Paul Griffith, and Molly Thomas. Vocals on I Want You I Need You I Love You performed by Todd's tour manager, "Elvis" Hixx. David Jacob Strain joined Todd on guitar for the encore.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "Now Marilyn Manson still gets a lot of chicks. They're weird chicks. But they're chicks."
- "It ain't gonna necessarily be cause of some rap song or some rock 'n' roll song."
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. I saw you all in the parking lot. There was a couple of teenagers smoking dope in our dressing room too. Right before we got there. It's alright though, we ran them off. Still smells kinda funny up there though."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."