April 6, 2012
Castle Theater -
In the Beginning
[Taking 3rd Place Story]
Stuck on the Corner
Too Soon To Tell
[Songs about kids]
Precious Little Miracles
Beer Run > Age Like Wine
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Play a Train Song
Runaround Sue [Dion]
[Santa Fe Story]
Mr. Bojangles [Jerry Jeff Walker]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: Source: Neumann SKM140(DIN)>Lunatech ACM v3>Edirol R-44(24/48) / Location: FOB, SLOC, 30' from stage, 8' high / Info: SDHC>PC>Wave Lab 6.0 (levels, fades)>CD Wave 1.98 (tracks)>Wave Lab 6.0 (Conversion)>TLH (level 8)
TAPER: Rob O'Brien
A show rescheduled from February when weather cancelled the previous engagement.
On Alright Guy:
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. There were some teenagers smoking pot in our dressing room when we got here. It's alright though. We ran them off. Still smells kinda funny down there though."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked in it..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "Stopped going out a long time ago after all that Charlie Sheen shit came on."