September 13, 2012
The Intersection - Grand Rapids, MI
Play a Train Song
Too Soon To Tell
Thin Wild Mercury
Happy New Year
Freebird > Statistician's Blues
[Aaron Allen story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Alright Guy > [Hill Country Goodbye story]
You Think You Know Somebody
West Nashville Ballroom Gown [Jimmy Buffett]
Just Like Old Times
[Fifteen Minutes story]
Age Like Wine
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
On Doublewide Blues:
- "Ain't been out much since this Little Baby Boo Boo show came on."
On Alright Guy:
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked. I thought, fuck it, I'll check it out."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
On Vinyl Records:
- "As some of ya'll that might ahve bought my third album figured out already...I mean if you're one of the ten or twelve people who bought my third album you might have figured out already that I got piles and piles and piles of Tom Petty."
On Age Like Wine:
- "Which ain't going to be be as good as that last show that you now dragged your friend out to see...that you thought would be as good as the last one and you're wondering if it is. Help me, I know..."