September 16, 2012
The Ark - Ann Arbor, MI
Beer Run > Age Like Wine
In the Beginning
Too Soon To Tell
[Songs About Kids]
Precious Little Miracles
[Aaron Allen story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Play a Train Song
Tillamook County Jail
Love Me [Elvis Presley]
Alright Guy > [Hill Country Goodbye story]
Stuck on the Corner
[Fifteen Minutes story]
Ain't Too Proud To Beg [The Temptations]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Vocals on Love Me performed by Todd's tour manager, "Elvis" Hixx.
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kick ass car chase."
- "Prescription drugs. God damn. They really kick ass. I'm just kidding. Unless you've got some."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "...new book with them pictures of Detroit naked...Don Was naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I get wild. I know Elvis is drunk."