September 29, 2012
Greenfield Lake Amphitheater - Wilmington, NC
Happy New Year
Too Soon To Tell
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
The Very Last Time
[Aaron Allen story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
Just Like Old Times
Stuck on the Corner
Alright Guy > [Hill Country Goodbye story]
Play a Train Song > Folsom Prison Blues [Johnny Cash]
Beer Run > Age Like Wine > Crawdad Song [Woody Guthrie]
[15 Minutes story]
Don't It Make You Wanna Dance [Rusty Wier]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Todd's response when an audience member's request to play a train song: "Train song? What, like Soul Sister or some shit like that? I don't know none of that shit."
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase. Maybe with another equally kick ass catch phrase right before we kill that guy."
- "People still dig drugs. There's no getting around that shit. In fact when we got here tonight, we got into our dressing room only to find there were some teenagers in there smoking dope. It's alright. We chased them off. Still smells kinda funny in there though. That's okay. You don't have to worry about them causing no more trouble around here. Me and Elvis sent them packing. I should say it still smells kinda funny back there."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "Ain't been out of the house since that Honey Boo Boo show come on."
On Alright Guy:
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."