October 22, 2012
George's Majestic Lounge - Fayetteville, AR
Just Like Old Times
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
[Aaron Allen Story]
The Very Last Time
Stuck on the Corner
Beer Run > Age Like Wine
Too Soon To Tell
[15 Minutes Story]
Play a Train Song
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
With Amanda Shires on fiddle.
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. There was a bunch of kids smoking dope in our dressing room when we got here. It's cool though. We ran them off. Still smells down there though."
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
On Alright Guy:
- "...new book with all them pictures of my buddy Elvis naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time on Saturday Night Live."
- "I know I get wild. You can tell I'm a little bit drunk."