January 5, 2013
The Orange Peel - Asheville, NC
Too Soon To Tell
[Aaron Allen Story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
In Between Jobs
[Alan Greenspan Story]
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Looking for a Job
If Tommorrow Never Comes
Stuck on the Corner
West Nashville Grand Ballroom Gown [Jimmy Buffett]
Happy New Year
Alright Guy >
[Hill Country Goodbye Story]
Play a Train Song > Folsom Prison Blues [Johnny Cash]
[15 Minutes Story]
MEDIA: 2 CDR
TRANSFER: AKG CK 1X ((~70*, 20cm), slightly ROC, ~8' high, ~30' back) > GAKable/Naiant PFA > Lunatec V2 > Tascam 680 (24/48) | 680 > Audacity (tracking, fades, normalize) > xACT (fix SBE/flac encoding, ffp)
TRANSFER: Schoeps MK41(DINa)>KC5>M222>NT222>Sony M10(24/96) |
Location: Just FOB, DFC
TAPER: Stuart Tackett
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick-ass car chase that somebody filmed."
- "People will always love drugs. I saw ya'll in the parking lot. There were some teenagers smoking dope in our dressing room when we got here. We ran them off though. It's cool. Still smells down there a little bit though."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Alright Guy:
- "...new book with all them pictures of my tour manager, Elvis, naked..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."