March 19, 2013
Mr. Small's Theatre - Millvale, PA
That Was Me
New York Banker
Ballad of the Kingsmen
Too Soon To Tell
Thin Wild Mercury
[Meeting Elvis Story]
Beer Run >
Age Like Wine > Crawdad Song [Woody Guthrie]
[Aaron Allen Story]
Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern
-- set break --
In Between Jobs
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
The Devil You Know
America's Favorite Pastime > We Are Family
My Generation, Part 2
Iron Mike's Main Man's Last Request
This Land Is Our Land
Alright Guy >
[15 Minutes Story]
Just Like Old Times
Don't It Make You Wanna Dance [Rusty Wier]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Guaranteed with Brian "Peaches" Kincaid.
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "Now...shit. Marilyn Manson...well see I...shit, I don't know. He could be working at Wal-Mart for all I know now. But that's not the point. The point is, he had a good run."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of some rock 'n' roll song."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "I aint' been out since that Honey Boo Boo show came on."
On Alright Guy:
- "...new book with all those pictures of my buddy Brian naked in it..."
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."