March 21, 2013
Tralf Music Hall - Buffalo, NY
The Last Laugh
Too Soon To Tell
[Hill Country Goodbye Story]
Beer Run >
Age Like Wine > Crawdad Song [Woody Guthrie]
Digger Dave's Crazy Woman Blues
[Santa Fe Story]
Mr. Bojangles [Jerry Jeff Walker]
-- set break --
Ballad of the Kingsmen
New York Banker
[Meeting Elvis Story]
Looking for a Job
All My Life
Play a Train Song
Is This Thing Working?
[Mushroom Football Story]
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You [Elvis Presley]
Crooked Piece of Time [John Prine]
SOURCE: SBD/AUD Matrix
MEDIA: 2 CDR
NOTES: NOT FOR TRADE
Vocals on I Want You, I Need You, I Love You performed by Todd's tour manager "Elvis" Hixx. Show opened by Ashley Flynn.
On Alright Guy:
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "I know I get drunk....I know I get drunk..."
- "In America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase that somebody films."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit, we had to chase off some teenagers in our dressing room smoking a joint when we first got here. Don't tell me kids don't still dig drugs. Get outta here you kids! Still smells pretty bad down there through."
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."
On Ballad of the Kingsmen:
- "Now...Marilyn Manson...shit. Well, he could be working at Wal-Mart now for all I know. That's not the point. The point is, he had a good run."
- "It ain't gonna be cause of some rock 'n' roll song."