June 26, 2015
The Vogue - Indianapolis, IN
Beer Run >
Age Like Wine > The Crawdad Song [Woody Guthrie]
Looking For A Job
Easy Money > It's Only Rock 'n' Roll [Rolling Stones]
Play A Train Song >
Folsom Prison Blues [Johnny Cash]
Too Soon To Tell
Stuck On The Corner >
Johhny B. Goode [Chuck Berry]
Mama's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys [Ed Bruce]
If Tomorrow Never Comes
Free Bird [Lynyrd Skynyrd]
This Land is Your Land [Woody Guthrie]
TAPER: Gary Bouchard
NOTES: Recorded from YahooLive broadcast. A slightly hollow sound to the recording.
Elizabeth Cook joined Todd on stage for This Land is Your Land. The show was broadcast via live stream through YahooLive.
On Alright Guy:
- "I had that new book with all them pictures of Madonna naked when it was a new book and I was checkin' that shit out."
- "I know that I'm dirty and I know that I've smoked a shit ton of dope in my time. It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time."
- "...in America we like our bad guys dead. Preferably after some kind of kick ass car chase."
- "People still dig drugs, man. Did I tell you that I joined a jam band?"
- "Gay people getting married. That's what scares people that don't have shit all else to be scared of these days."