April 28, 2016
Aladdin Theater - Portland, OR
Margaritaville [Jimmy Buffett]
[The Daily Planet]
My Generation, Part 2
[Bob Mercer Story]
Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues > I Shall Be Free, No. 10 [Bob Dylan] >
Talking New York [Bob Dylan]
[Mark Chesnutt Story]
Play A Train Song
Tension > Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues
Better Than Ever Blues, Part 2
Conservative Christian... > Moondawg's Tavern
Beer Run > Age Like Wine
TAPER: Erik Schrank
Todd humorously stumbles on the lyrics to Tension and inserts a portion of Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues a few lines later: "I just wanted to play that just in case some of you old timers don't think I know what song I'm on right now."
On Alright Guy:
- "It ain't like I went on TV and tore up a picture of the pope like Sinead O'Connor did that time...remember that?"
On Talkin' Seattle Grunge Rock Blues:
- "...pack up this van, move back to Athens...see if I can't get a gig carrying shit around for REM."
- "...he said justice problem....violent solutions...justice is irrelevant or some shit like that."
- "People still dig drugs. Shit. Did I tell you I joined a jam band? I don't know what made me think of it."
- "Gay people trying to get married. That's what scares people must not have anything fuckin' else to do. Actually I'm a minister and I perform gay weddings exclusive."
On Doublewide Blues:
- "I ain't been out since...terrorism."